d) Dissolved oxygen
- CPI stands for __________?
- Fear of death __________?
- __________ me to your mother when you are in London.
- Athens is the new name of __________.
- The main function of nozzle is to __________?
- The longer a particular ability is unused the __________ it becomes.
- Tinning is the example of __________
- In 1831, the presence of nucleus in the cells was reported by?
- The largest fresh water lake of Africa by area is __________?
- Antonym of “banal” is __________.
- The rusting iron is the __________
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm