a) fixed, fixed
b) movable, fixed
c) movable, movable
d) semi-movable, movable
- Sana is not known ______ me.
- The rotational kinetic energy comes from ______?
- Prime Minister leaves ______ UK on Monday.
- A fall in price ______ ?
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- He got ______ his illness in two weeks.
- Sun is divided into ______ main layers.
- In Ramadan, Farz prayer is equal to ______?
- Usman is afraid ______ dog.
- We locked the animals in the cage to ______ them from getting away.
- Which element is required for solar energy conversion ______?
- There was no heir ______ the throne.