A. Turn on
B. Not turn on
C. Turn on if inductance is removed
D. Turn on if pulse frequency us increased to two times
- Due to load shedding, UPS is now widely used. What does UPS stands for?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- In Space, our Body_______?
- USA has 568 space satellites, which country is 2nd with 177 satellites?
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?
- Which one is most suitable power device for high frequency (100 KHz) switching application?
- With the increase in load, Energy in the turbine ________?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- In variable frequency, PWM gain
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- Which country is asked to send troops to Saudi Arabia to train and advise?