- The ppm is one part of calcium carbonate equivalent hardness is present in __________ of water
- Which is the largest salt water lake of the world?
- Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
- Hardness in water is expressed in terms of ____________ equivalents
- Rate of evaporation of petrol is greater than that of water at room temperature because:
- As per study report there will be no or very little clean water available in Pakistan by ____________?
- Which of the following types of memory improves processing by acting as a temporary high-speed holding area between the memory and the CPU?
- Most commonly used hydraulic intensifier for water jet cutting is _________?
- The inlet passage of water entry is controlled by ________?
- Name the river in the world which carries the maximum volume of water?
- The unpleasant odour of the water is due to presence of the __________
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness