A. effect, stimulus and response
B. stimulus, response and exercise
C. exercise, readiness and response
D. Effect, exercise and readiness
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- E. coli and example of____________?
- Kingston is the capital of____________?
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- Cow milk is a rich source of____________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- The psychologist who for the first time proposed the concept of connectionism in learning was_____________?
- Ghaseel ul Malaika is the title of____________?
- Practical way of obtaining static voltage equalization in series connected SCRs is by the use of____________?
- Anode current in an SCR consists of____________?
- How Many Laws of connectionism?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?