A. Conditions of knowledge
B. Conditions of behaviors’
C. Conditions of learning
D. None of these
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
- How many types of fast a Muslim keeps?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- As people grow older, the __________ of learning declines?
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- A hater of knowledge and learning is called
- There are three types of plate boundaries, Divergent, Convergent and____________?