- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- Synonym of Triumph is _____________?
- The emf of the Weston standard cell is __________ at 20oC
- Corrosion due to the flow of the _________ between the cathodic and anodic areas is called as the electro chemical corrosion by evolution of hydrogen ad absorption of oxygen
- To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?
- In standard calomel electrode, for saturated KCL solution, electrode potential is__________
- Synonym of Scrumptious _____________?
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- Antonym of Facetious is _____________?
- Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)______________?
- _________ is a student generated list of words maintained by the student’s to remind them of words they need more work on?
- If the standard hydrogen electrode is used as the reduction electrode, then the emf is given by__________