A. Air temperature
B. Relative humidity
C. Air pressure
D. Air density
E. The specific heat of air
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- Water source beneath the earth flowing naturally is called ____________?
- The strength of wave action depends on all these EXCEPT:
- The able teacher is one who:____________?
- Hardness in water is expressed in terms of ____________ equivalents
- The season changes because of the ____________?
- Particle movement due to photophoresis depends on _________
- The water after removing of sludge in the biological oxidation process is treated with ____________
- In which of the following years, the Battle of Buxar was fought ____________?
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- Have you met Fatima? She is a friend of ____________.
- The emf of the standard hydrogen electrode is ____________