A. Air temperature
B. Relative humidity
C. Air pressure
D. Air density
E. The specific heat of air
- In which of the following years, the Battle of Buxar was fought ____________?
- The water after removing of sludge in the biological oxidation process is treated with ____________
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- Sunlight is a Great Source of ____________?
- Synonym of “calumny” is ____________.
- As per study report there will be no or very little clean water available in Pakistan by ____________?
- ____________ comes under the chemical monitoring of the lake
- The season changes because of the ____________?
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- Most polluted lake in the world is ____________?
- Conductance : mho :: ____________?
- Particle movement due to photophoresis depends on _________