A. extinction technique
B. satiation technique
C. Time out technique
D. corporal punishment
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- The use of a physical punishment for class management is called____________?
- If one child gives answers to all the Questions at first in your class but disturbs the rest of the children and roams here and there in the class then what will you do?
- While delivering lecture in the class a teacher:
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- When a student asks a Question to which the teaching has no direct, correct answer. What should the teacher do?
- When a teacher enters his class on the first day the theme of discussion should be___________?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- Which of the following factors the classroom management?
- A very important quality of a good student is:
- To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues: