D. All of the above
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- The extinction technique of classroom management is a technique where teacher __________ any negative behavior.
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- The satiation technique of classroom management is a technique where instead of punishing negative behaviors, the teacher might decide to actually __________ the negative behavior.