A. Cooperative Classroom Model
B. Cooperative behavior Model
C. Cooperative Learning Model
D. None of these
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- The deadline was nearby, so Mrs. Jamal had her students’________their essays.
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- The process by which the students are divided into high and low achievers is known as?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- ___________ is a pair activity in which students have a short period (typically 30 seconds) to share all they know by writing in a graphic organizer.