A. Cooperative Classroom Model
B. Cooperative behavior Model
C. Cooperative Learning Model
D. None of these
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- ___________ is an organizing tool to help the students visualize how many events can be tied to or contribute to a result?
- The deadline was nearby, so Mrs. Jamal had her students’________their essays.
- The process by which the students are divided into high and low achievers is known as?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion:
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students: