D. None of these
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- The students of class v make too much of noise in Math’s class. The probable reason of this could be that the teacher
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- The depth of the rectangular circular tanks in the trickling filters method is having the depth of ____________
- When the teacher forms different groups among the students that take turns asking other groups questions the strategy he/she is using is the_______________?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- Did the boys turn _________for football practice?