A. Tokyo Skytree
B. Burj Khalifa
C. CN Tower
D. Canton Tower
- What was made subservient to Hazrat Suliman (A.S)?
- The sun is made up of 99.9% of ________________ and ______________?
- The World Diabetes Day is observed every year across the world on____________?
- The elections should be held on the basis of general adult franchise. This demand was made in?
- Which of the following structure is not present in all the bacteria_____________?
- The man made noise sources is / are_____________?
- Under a compound microscope chromosome is made of arms and___________?
- How many double centuries Rohit Sharma made in one day international cricket?
- Nile Is The Longest River Of The World. Which One Of The Following Is The Largest River Of The World?
- Which world champion team didn’t qualify for football world cup, 2018?
- The tallest tree in the world is ?
- Atomic Structure MCQs