A. Phase current
B. Three times the phase current
C. Three times the line current
D. Zero at all times
- The best technique of teaching at primary stage is______________?
- The primary duty of a teacher is to be responsible to his/her:
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- Temperature of the stator winding of a three phase induction motor is obtained by___________?
- Which one is the brightest star in the night sky?
- Women are better teacher at primary level because___________?
- A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star which emits:
- In primary cells reaction is not reversible
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- STAR stands for__________?
- Which country recently bans English in primary schools after leaders warning?
- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?