A. Phase current
B. Three times the phase current
C. Three times the line current
D. Zero at all times
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- Women are better teacher at primary level because___________?
- The output current in PWM DC – DC converters is equal to___________?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- Primary teachers should give top priority to___________?
- Because supply and demand conditions for primary products are very price inelastic their prices ?
- Which is the nearest star to our sun?
- There is no connection of supernova explosion with___________?
- Who is the First Woman in U.S. Military and Uniformed Service history to achieve a four-star officer rank?
- Sirius A ( Brightest star ) is also known as?
- STAR stands for__________?