A. Is not well versed in teaching methodology
B. The children dislike the subject
C. Is not able to maintain discipline in the class
D. The children do not pay attention
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- If one child gives answers to all the Questions at first in your class but disturbs the rest of the children and roams here and there in the class then what will you do?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- The psychological environment of the class is mainly the duty of__________?
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- For healthy arrangement of class room necessary thing is________________?
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?