A. Is not well versed in teaching methodology
B. The children dislike the subject
C. Is not able to maintain discipline in the class
D. The children do not pay attention
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- __________ is a teacher centered model that focuses on student’s activities being guided by the teacher?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- While delivering lecture in the class a teacher:
- In order to make memory level of teaching a success what should a teacher do?
- If one child gives answers to all the Questions at first in your class but disturbs the rest of the children and roams here and there in the class then what will you do?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- You are a famous teacher, but students are not satisfied with your teaching style. How you will teach them?
- When a teacher enters his class on the first day the theme of discussion should be___________?
- Regular changes in teaching strategies in the class is required:
- Many people reported ___________a noise in the night.