A. Are gentle
B. Are always ready for discussion
C. Express their ideas comprehensively and clearly
D. Works hard
- The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion:
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- Bright students can be motivated well by:
- Primary teachers should give top priority to___________?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- ___________ is an organizing tool to help the students visualize how many events can be tied to or contribute to a result?
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- The deadline was nearby, so Mrs. Jamal had her students’________their essays.