A. Are gentle
B. Are always ready for discussion
C. Express their ideas comprehensively and clearly
D. Works hard
- Through which action children learn fast?
- The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion:
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- Primary teachers should give top priority to___________?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?
- According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?