- Who Laid Down The foundation stone of Golden Temple?
- Which provincial goverment has issued driving licences to transgender people?
- Many people reported ___________a noise in the night.
- The President’s speech was so ___________ that many people were persuaded to accept the need for change.
- People in how many categories are entitled to security in Pakistan?
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- A __________ is any activity that occurs outside the classroom for the purpose of providing hands on experience with objects or people that only occur in certain places?
- As per ‘Tobacco Atlas’, how many people are being killed by tobacco-related diseases in Pakistan annually?
- Relics of stone tools found in caves and terraces that date back to Pleistocene period have been discovered in_____________?
- A common technique to help people begin the creative process is____________?
- Passive Voice of “People speak English all over the world”.
- How many languages and dialects are spoken by people all over the world?