C. Remain the same
D. First decrease then increase
- When light is passed through a suspension, it’s intensity decreases due to _________
- Which of the following workers would be most likely to find it more difficult to get a job after a rise in the minimum wage rate?
- The average speed of a moving object during a given interval of time is always:
- Which of the following can have negative temperature coefficient _____________?
- Highest Ever Temperature Recorded in Pakistan on 28th May 2017 was in which city?
- One of the following ways of expressing the concentration of a solution does not depend on temperature. It is__________?
- The temperature maintained in the standard hydrogen electrode is _____________
- What is the temperature at the center of the Sun?
- When a warm air is lifted off the surface in temperature depression it is called ________?
- Temperature of the stator winding of a three phase induction motor is obtained by___________?
- Rise time is defined by the interval when____________?
- The Speed of CPU is measured in_______?