C. Remain the same
D. First decrease then increase
- The speed of the reciprocating pump is generally measured in ______?
- Rate of evaporation of petrol is greater than that of water at room temperature because:
- Which of the following types of memory improves processing by acting as a temporary high-speed holding area between the memory and the CPU?
- The temperature maintained in the standard hydrogen electrode is _____________
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- Which is the hottest planet with estimated surface temperature is 464C of our solar system?
- The temperature at which water boils depends mainly on ____________?
- The IGBT resulted in higher switching speed and lower energy losses. It can be used for___________?
- A speed limit is the___________legal speed that you can travel on the road.
- The resistance of the conductor in the electrolytic cell ___________with increase in temperature
- What is the maximum value of the peripheral speed that should not exceed?
- The speed of communications between any two devices on the Ethernet LAN is __________?