c) Slightly increases
d) Cannot be determined
- Which of the following is the weak base electrolyte?
- What is the relation between output and the specific electric loading?
- What is the relation of the specific electric loading and the diameter?
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- Mercuric chloride is a strong electrolyte
- In electrolyte, ionisation ___________ on dilution
- Specific conductance is expressed in terms of__________
- What is the formula of the specific electric loading?
- The electrolyte is placed in a special type of cell known as____________
- Conductance : mho :: ____________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- How many factors are used to determine the specific magnetic loading?