- Who was the first African-American woman in space?
- China’s _________________ space station mostly burns up on re-entry over South Pacific.
- Who was the first private space tourist?
- _________ was an eloquent speaker?
- The point that lies directly above the source of an earthquake is known as _______________ ?
- Suppose Handel’s Ice Cream experiences economies of scale up to a certain point and dis-economies of scale beyond that point. Its long-run average cost curve is most likely to be?
- In Space, our Body_______?
- Yuri Gagarin a Russian was the first person to go in space in which was year?
- USA has 568 space satellites, which country is 2nd with 177 satellites?
- Where is the deepest point in the earth’s crust?
- The President’s speech was so ___________ that many people were persuaded to accept the need for change.
- Pakistan has launched two satellites PRSS-1 and PakTES-1A from space station of which country?