- For similar carrier and modulating signals, the line current used in CSI is__________?
- A person who pretends to have more knowledge or skill than he rally has is called?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?
- Average salinity or ratio of salt as per kilogram of water of ocean is__________?
- The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is__________?
- Example of bacteria requiring low concentration of oxygen is__________?
- The total length of North-South gas pipeline is__________?
- The most complex skill of Bloom’s taxonomy is____________?
- Jean Piaget proposed ___________ stages of Cognitive Development?
- The inner most part of the earth is__________?
- According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning skill during____________?
- In standard calomel electrode, for saturated KCL solution, electrode potential is__________