A. Thomas Alva Edison
- Quaid-e-Azam mother name was___________?
- I’ve already told you I’m in the____________?
- The US president who invented the swivel chair, the spherical sundial, the moldboard plow, and the cipher wheel was___________?
- I told him _____ play cricket.
- “The future form of Government would be federal to be joined by provinces and Indian states.” This principle was settled in?
- Select the arrangement of electromagnetic radiation which starts with the lowest energy and increases to greatest energy?
- What is the full form of ECL?
- What series is used to analyze the field form?
- The energy stored in a dam is___________?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- The output received on the display screen or in the audio or video form is called________?