D. formal authority
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- The able teacher is one who:____________?
- The psychologist who for the first time proposed the concept of connectionism in learning was_____________?
- Dialectic method of inquiry was contributed by___________?
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- A good teacher is one who:
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- The teacher should know the following thing:
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- The aim of a teacher is____________?
- A teacher should be_____________?