D. formal authority
- Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- A hater of knowledge and learning is called
- The boy I was about to meet _________ play a very important role in my life.
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- What would reduce the role of central planning in a economy?
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
- A popular teacher is one who?
- Which act of teacher foster a sense of autonomy in the learning process?