A. Deductive Reasoning
B. Inductive Reasoning
C. Qualitative Reasoning
D. Quantitative Reasoning
- Which of the following statements is False?
- The application of ideas, knowledge and skills to achieve the desired results is called___________?
- A man who rarely speaks the truth is called?
- Nothing must be allowed to _____ our search for the truth.
- Which of the statements to about the Troposphere is not true?
- The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called___________?
- Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through__________?
- Islamabad police have decided to establish strong anti-riot force to deal with protest in capital having what quantity of personnel?
- All of the following statements are incorrect except:
- Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called___________?
- The process of reasoning from one or more given statements to reach a logically certain conclusion is called___________?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?