D. All of these
- Panda is found in which country?
- Ozza was the name of___________?
- Sunlight is composed of___________?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- Animals who lives in herds are?
- Both radial and bilateral symmetry is found in the phylum____________?
- Mosad and Aman are secret agencies of___________?
- COOLMOS device can be used in application up to power range of___________?
- We locked the animals in the cage to ______ them from getting away.
- The most precious gemstone “Emerald” are found in______?
- The highest sand dunes are found is_________?
- Animals that eat plants are called___________________?