C. Robert Sternberg
D. Edward Thorndike
- Which act of teacher foster a sense of autonomy in the learning process?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- The concept of pragmatism in educational philosophy says that education should be about___________?
- An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called_________?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- How Many Laws of connectionism?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- The first institution of higher learning in the Western world, “Academy”, was founded by___________?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- Chemistry Basic Concept MCQs