C. Robert Sternberg
D. Edward Thorndike
- Robert Sternberg, a famous psychologist, argued that creativity requires __________ different types of intelligence.
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- The concept of pragmatism in educational philosophy says that education should be about___________?
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- The three laws of connectionism are the laws of____________?