C. Robert Sternberg
D. Edward Thorndike
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?
- A hater of knowledge and learning is called
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- The concept of pragmatism in educational philosophy says that education should be about___________?