A. Warm and humid
B. Warm and dry
C. Cool and moist
D. cool and dry
- Corrosion due to the flow of the _________ between the cathodic and anodic areas is called as the electro chemical corrosion by evolution of hydrogen ad absorption of oxygen
- What is the name given to areas of land in the higher latitudes where short, cool summers do not permit trees to grow?
- The amount of iron wasted by corrosion each year is estimated about _________ of its annual production
- Area of Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) is______________ Square kilo meter?
- The areas of grassland totally without trees in South America are called _________?
- Which is fastest growing tree in the world?
- Hydraulic Ram is used in areas where there is a source of ________ power.
- The tallest tree in the world is ?
- The United Nations General Assembly adopted the Decade of _________________ 2019-2028.
- Which country leads the world in silver production?
- World’s tallest tree is known as_________?
- What type of class climate you would prefer?