d) Electrochemical cell
- What is the formula of the specific electric loading?
- Mercuric chloride is a strong electrolyte
- The specific conductance of the electrolyte ___________on dilution
- A process of looking at what is being assessed is called__________?
- When students are asked to prepare an analysis of critic all features of an object or concept, the strategy is termed as__________?
- The latching current of SCR is 20 mA. Its holding current will be___________?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- Which device is needed to convert AC current into DC current?
- Which technology provides a solution for PC virtualization?
- Which of the following is the weak base electrolyte?
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- Corrosion between the dissimilar metals is called as__________