c) Metal cladding
- The rusting iron is the __________
- Plants make their food by the process called Photosynthesis. Which of the following are needed in this process?
- Kalabagh iron deposits are largest in Pakistan with an estimated reserve of?
- By which process copper is refined ____________?
- Deficiency of Iodine causes:____________?
- The emf of the anode in zinc-air batteries is ___________
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- According to Emerson: “Want is a growing giant whom the coat of Have was never large enough to cover.” According to economists, “Want” exceeds “Have” because:
- The emf of the cathode in the zinc-air batteries is __________
- To read the lesson before teaching it is called ____________?
- The iron and steel industries of which of the following countries are almost fully dependent on imported raw materials?
- The water after removing of sludge in the biological oxidation process is treated with ____________