A. Calls for
B. comes across
C. calls on
D. comes into
- Traditionally the cards with a question, problem, or fact on one side and the answer or a related fact on the other side are called:
- Which of the following strategies have developing countries not used to deal with the problem of unstable export markets ?
- Which of the following strategies is problem centered?
- I ____________a single word he says
- The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called___________?