a) 1200 psi
b) 1300 psi
c) 1400 psi
d) 1500 psi
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________
- The two types of pulleys in a hydraulic lift are ______ and ______
- You should not jest ______ his poverty.
- Internal breakage in a pump mainly takes place when ________?
- The fluid coming into the airlift pump is accelerated by ________?
- She is scared ______ snake.
- She is jealous ______ my friend.
- The main function of gear pumps are to ________
- CPU is an example of ______?
- He got ______ his illness in two weeks.
- Which among the following is not a multi-cylinder pump?
- A ________ is a cyclic water pump that derives its power from hydroelectric sources.