D. Edward Thorndike
- His father-in-law is a doctor. “father-in-law is _________?
- Who is the father of personal computer?
- Dry corrosion is also called as_________
- The philosopher who worked in mathematical and scientific didactic was?
- Who is known as Father of Comedy?
- Capital of Croatia is_____________?
- The Synonyms of Disdain is_____________?
- Most Populous City in the World is_____________?
- Who is called the father of both Realism and the scientific method?
- The Synonym of Farrago is_____________?
- A modern power semiconductor device that combines the characteristic of BJT and MOSFET is_____________?
- Wet corrosion is also called as____________