A. A capacitor
B. A variable resistor
C. An inductor
D. Only (a) and (b)
- A single phase AC – DC converter is also known as____________?
- The square wave operation of 3 phase VSI lines contains the harmonics. The amplitudes are____________?
- In a three phase voltage source inverters____________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- A Triac is a ______________?
- A TRIAC can be turned on with______________?
- During gate recovery time_____________?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- At what angle above the horizon must the sun be to create a rainbow?
- With increase in firing angle,
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?