A. A capacitor
B. A variable resistor
C. An inductor
D. Only (a) and (b)
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- TRIAC is a semiconductor power electronic device which contains____________?
- During the commutation period in 3 phase converter, overlap time is_____________?
- If the firing angle becomes negative, then the rectifier begins to work as_______________?
- In the SPWM, the modulating signal is___________?
- Under harmonic free load voltages, the 3 phase VSI_____________?
- Single phase VSI are mainly used in___________?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- Purpose of evaluative phase of teaching is:
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?
- During gate recovery time_____________?