A. Flying geese
B. Import substitution
C. Export orientation
D. Commodity expansion
- Economic development?
- All of the following are trade problems of developing countries except?
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- Which two countries share longest frontier ( 16416 km ) in the world?
- How many Landlocked Countries are there in the world?
- There are _____ countries in Africa.
- Two countries can gain from foreign trade if?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- Which of the following countries was discovered by Dutch navigator Abel Tasman?
- During the 1980s and 1990s a period of economic conservative governments, a leading approach among development economists was?
- Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them?
- The Palk Strait separates which two countries?