A. Flying geese
B. Import substitution
C. Export orientation
D. Commodity expansion
- Which one of the following countries is the largest producer of rice in the world?
- A widely used indicator to differentiate developed countries from developing countries is?
- How Many Countries Are Landlocked In Asia?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- According to the supply side of the vicious circle theory of development a country is poor because ?
- Two countries can gain from foreign trade if?
- Economic development?
- The Euro currency is used by how many countries?
- Which of the following countries was discovered by Dutch navigator Abel Tasman?
- Criticism of Rostow’s theory of economic growth is that ?
- The Palk Strait separates which two countries?
- During the 1980s and 1990s a period of economic conservative governments, a leading approach among development economists was?