A. Flying geese
B. Import substitution
C. Export orientation
D. Commodity expansion
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- Which of the following countries is the largest supplier of meat?
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- A widely used indicator to differentiate developed countries from developing countries is?
- All round development means:
- The Highest papulation growth rate among the following countries is in___________?
- Child development is marked by interrelated processes, which one is not one of them?
- According to the supply side of the vicious circle theory of development a country is poor because ?
- Jean Piaget proposed ___________ stages of Cognitive Development?
- Evaluation of the process of curriculum development should be made____________?
- How Many Countries Are Landlocked In Asia?
- Which is the longest border between two countries?