- The Pentagonian desert is located in ____________?
- Under the Indus Water Treaty, Pakistan has the right to use the water of?
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- Highest part of the earth is?
- Which country is not a part of the TAPI gas pipeline?
- As per UN report how many percent of women in Pakistan is part of labour force?
- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?
- In which part of the eye lies the pigment that decides the colour of the eyes of a person___?
- Which is the strongest part(s) of a magnet ?
- The Painted Desert lies in which US state?
- Kharan desert is situated in_____________?
- Which continent has no desert?