A. India and Indonesia
B. India and Sri Lanka
D. Sri Lanka and Maldives
D. Pakistan and Iran
- How many countries participated in first Olympics?
- The Highest papulation growth rate among the following countries is in___________?
- As per Global Slavery Index, Pakistan has ranked ______ out of 167 countries.
- Wakhan Corridor separates Pakistan from__________?
- Two countries can gain from foreign trade if?
- The Euro currency is used by how many countries?
- All of the following are trade problems of developing countries except?
- How many Countries out of 193 UN members approved United Nation’s Migration Pact in Marrakesh, Morocco in December 2018 ?
- The iron and steel industries of which of the following countries are almost fully dependent on imported raw materials?
- The pattern of economic growth describes the phenomenon of countries moving up in technological development by following the patterns of countries ahead of them in the development process?
- As per IMF report 2018, Pakistan ranked ______ among countries facing water shortages?
- The ability of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to maximize profits is hampered by ?