A. Average value of the output inductor current
B. Product of an average inductor current and a function of duty ratio
C. Either A. or B.
D. None of these
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?
- One Quintal is Equal to___________?
- The increasing vapor pressure caused by heating a liquid is due to___________?
- The output that we get after an internal breakage can be classed as _________?
- The latching current of SCR is 20 mA. Its holding current will be___________?
- The main objective of static power converters is to____________?
- An SCR has half cycle surge current rating of 3000 A for 50 Hz supply. One cycle surge current will be_____?
- 1 degree Clark is equal to ________ ppm
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- Electrical power output in a DC Generator is equal to____________?
- Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24) lead to___________?