A. Average value of the output inductor current
B. Product of an average inductor current and a function of duty ratio
C. Either A. or B.
D. None of these
- The function of snubber circuit connected across the SCR is to___________?
- In the operation and control of both naturally commutated and forced commutated SCR base converter, commutation plays an important role. The converters is / are ___________?
- 1 degree Clark is equal to ________ ppm
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- The main objective of static power converters is to____________?
- Very large values of modulation index (greater than 3.24) lead to___________?
- The output power of the cascaded amplifier / attenuator system can be determined using___________?
- What is the relation between the output and the flux density?
- How many terms can be used to express the output of a machine?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- The ac output voltage waveform of VSI and AC output current waveform of CSI respectively is composed of___________?