A. Average value of the output inductor current
B. Product of an average inductor current and a function of duty ratio
C. Either A. or B.
D. None of these
- Which of the following is a price that is equal to the face value of a security?
- For power output higher than 15 kW, the suitable rectifier is________________?
- What is the relation between output and the specific electric loading?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- A step up chopper has input voltage 110 V and output voltage 150 V. The value of duty cycle is_____?
- The function of snubber circuit connected across the SCR is to___________?
- The average value of the output voltage in a step down DC Chopper is given by__________?
- In bipolar modulation, the carrier is symmetric about zero with amplitude equal to Cm, the PWM output
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- 1 angstrom is equal to______________?
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?