a) Low pressure
b) High pressure
c) Low temperature
d) High temperature
- Which is the most salty sea in the wolrd?
- As people gets older, the ability of applying or maintain attention_____________?
- A ________ is a cyclic water pump that derives its power from hydroelectric sources.
- __________ imparts peculiar odour to the water
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
- Intensifiers are employed as a part of machines such as ________?
- Water vapour turns into clouds in the atmosphere when:
- The treatment of water with _________ improves the taste of water
- Most commonly used hydraulic intensifier for water jet cutting is _________?
- The cleaning methods before applying the protective coating are of _________ types
- Which of the following is not a water soluble vitamin?