- The synonyms of Catastrophe is__________?
- Jean Piaget proposed ___________ stages of Cognitive Development?
- The most complex skill of Bloom’s taxonomy is____________?
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- ____________is an approach whereby a teacher or counselor poses questions to the student to allow them to explore ideas that may be complex or emotionally difficult?
- The world’s largest land animal is__________?
- Which of the following is related with teaching skill?
- Average salinity or ratio of salt as per kilogram of water of ocean is__________?
- The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is__________?
- A person who pretends to have more knowledge or skill than he rally has is called?
- According to Piaget’s theory of cognitive development, the Concrete operational stage starts at age_________?
- Example of bacteria requiring low concentration of oxygen is__________?