A. Knowledge Learning Models
B. Effective Learning Models
C. Cognitive Learning Models
D. Psychomotor learning models
- As people grow older, the __________ of learning declines?
- The connection between stimulus and response is called____________?
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- The study of the physical, social and mental aspects of aging is called____________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?