D. All a,b,c
- The main function of gear pumps are to ________
- Robert Sternberg, a famous psychologist, argued that creativity requires __________ different types of intelligence.
- There are three types of plate boundaries, Divergent, Convergent and____________?
- Which types of person should enter in the field of teaching?
- What was the main difficulty to make constitution in Pakistan?
- Which of the following types of memory improves processing by acting as a temporary high-speed holding area between the memory and the CPU?
- Types of bones in human body are: Long, short, irregular and ____________?
- Wood is the main raw material for the manufacture of ____________?
- The two types of pulleys in a hydraulic lift are ______ and ______
- There are three main duties of a teacher, which are_______________?
- One of the main reasons why the cycling stops in the hydraulic ram is due to poor adjustment of ________
- How many types of Tawaf are there_______________?