A. To give information
B. To develop inquiring mind
C. To develop personality of students
D. To help students pass examinations
- The extinction technique of classroom management is a technique where teacher __________ any negative behavior.
- Teaching will be effective if the teacher:
- The best technique of teaching at primary stage is______________?
- To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues:
- Condition necessary for micro teaching is___________?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- Before accepting the teaching profession one must know:
- Which Is Not The Advantage Of Team Teaching?
- When the teacher is restating the information to show basic principles in the classroom, he is actually?
- Regular changes in teaching strategies in the class is required:
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?