A. more important
B. less important
- Children are usually egocentric during __________ and __________ stages?
- Sound cannot travel through __________
- On which basis the ability of teachers can be judged?
- Antonym of “banal” is __________.
- __________ me to your mother when you are in London.
- That which is no longer in use?
- Plato argued that __________ are fit to rule?
- The more parts of your brain you use, the more likely you are to __________ information.
- The main function of nozzle is to __________?
- According to Jean Piaget, children are no longer egocentric when entering_______________?
- SSGC stands for __________?
- The rusting iron is the __________