A. lake Victoria
B. Lake Superior
C. Lake Tanganyika
D. Lake Edward
- The unpleasant odour of the water is due to presence of the __________
- There are _____ countries in Africa.
- In reverse osmosis, the water flows from __________ concentration to ___________ concentration
- The ppm is one part of calcium carbonate equivalent hardness is present in __________ of water
- During which era Nelson Mandela remained the president of South Africa?
- Which is the highest peak of Africa ?
- What was the world’s second largest urban area in 1975, following tokay?
- Which is the largest salt water lake of the world?
- ____________ comes under the chemical monitoring of the lake
- Which is the largest country of the world according to area?
- Which is The Richest Country in Africa?
- Which Is The largest state of the USA by area ?