A. lake Victoria
B. Lake Superior
C. Lake Tanganyika
D. Lake Edward
- Telenor Answer: Name the Largest Reptile Found in Only Africa?
- Most polluted lake in the world is ____________?
- Quantity of fresh air required for a man is 1000 cubic feet of air for every____________?
- In reverse osmosis, the water flows from __________ concentration to ___________ concentration
- What is Baran’s explanation for underdevelopment in Asia, Africa, and Latin America ?
- Chitral is the largest district in the KPK province of Pakistan, covering an area of _________?
- Which is The Richest Country in Africa?
- Name the largest fresh water lake by volume in the world is?
- According to Area the Largest District of Khyber PakhtunKhwa is _____________ ?
- The unpleasant odour of the water is due to presence of the __________
- What was the world’s second largest urban area in 1975, following tokay?
- There are _____ countries in Africa.