A. Sine wave
B. Square wave
C. Saw – tooth wave
D. Trapezoidal wave
- An SCR is considered to be a semi controlled device because_______?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- For power output higher than 15 kW, the suitable rectifier is________________?
- The maximum firing angle in the half wave controlled regulator is_____________?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- The Capital of Mongolia is___________?
- The inlet passage of water entry is controlled by ________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- In rectifiers, load current flow is_________?
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- If the firing angle becomes negative, then the rectifier begins to work as_______________?