A. Sine wave
B. Square wave
C. Saw – tooth wave
D. Trapezoidal wave
- AC power in a load can be controlled by using____________?
- The maximum firing angle in the half wave controlled regulator is_____________?
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?
- The Name Of World’s longest Sea Bridge which connected Hongkong, Macau and China is?
- In a silicon controlled rectifier, the load is connected___________?
- A full wave rectifier with resistive load produces___________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- A silicon controlled racitifier (SCR) is a ____________?
- The advantage of using free – wheeling diode in half controlled bridge converter is that
- In current commutated DC-DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when_____________?