A. Uninterruptible power supplies
B. Induction heating system
C. Constant voltage and frequency power supplies
D. All of these
- What is the name given to areas of land in the higher latitudes where short, cool summers do not permit trees to grow?
- The Speed of CPU is measured in_______?
- Clive in one of his Gazettes made it mandatory that no Muslim shall be given an employment higher than that of peon or a junior clerk has recorded by?
- Which one is most suitable power device for high frequency (100 KHz) switching application?
- A __________ is a hydraulic machine for converting hydraulic power at low pressure into a reduced volume at higher pressure.
- The conduction losses in IGBT is____________?
- For a buck converter to reduce the conduction losses in diode
- The speed of sound in air at sea level is approximately____________?
- The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium____________?
- When the intensifier is placed outside its jack, it produces higher ________?
- Loudspeaker changes _________ energy into sound energy.
- A speed limit is the___________legal speed that you can travel on the road.