C. abstract knowledge
D. Real world
- Corrosion due to the formation of cavities around the metal is called as the___________
- When I asked him ______ the keys , Bilal said he had no idea where they were.
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- The psychologist who for the first time proposed the concept of connectionism in learning was_____________?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?
- Who first pioneered the idea of a blood bank__________?
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?
- On passing through food, X-rays can kill the___________?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as: