C. abstract knowledge
D. Real world
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by__________?
- When a notebook is maintained by a group in which each member of the group is expected to add an idea, the notebook is known as___________?
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of__________?
- Practical way of obtaining static voltage equalization in series connected SCRs is by the use of____________?
- The role of teacher in inquiry-based learning is of___________?
- According to fifth annual District Education Rankings by the Alif Ailaan education campaign 2017, which District topped the rankings with the best education score from all the districts of the country?