A. FSH and LH/ICSH
B. ACTH AND GH
C. ICSH, LTH
D. PROLACTIN AND FSH
- The harmone which is secreted from pineal gland is_________?
- Common Wealth Games 2018 will be Held in___________?
- PDF stands for ________?
- The most common pump used for hydraulic fluid power application is __________
- Which is the common element in universe?
- He is good at ________ English.
- IP stands for ________?
- ASCII stands for ________?
- FM stands for ________?
- ________ allows the rotation of the boom.
- Antonym of “brazen” is ________.
- 4 thyristors rated 200 V in series. The operating voltage of the string is 0.600 V. Derating factor of the string is_____________________?