For your better entry test preparation and better Chemistry MCQs preparation, in this section, we are going to post The Halogens and The Noble Gases MCQs.
Halogens are Group 7 elements while noble gases are Group 0 elements. While some halogens, such as fluorine and chlorine are reactive chemical substances, all noble gases are inert, which means they do not react with other elements readily.
The Halogens and The Noble Gases MCQs
1. Among the halogens the rare element is
2. The colour of chlorine gas is
A. Pale yellow
B. Greenish yellow
C. Reddish brown
D. Greyish black
3. Vander Waals forces are stronger in
4. The most powerful oxidizing agent among the halogens is
5. Which of the following statements is incorrect about fluorine
A. Fluorine is restricted to -1 oxidation state
B. Fluorine follows octet rule and as well as extended octet rule
C. Fluorine has the lowest dissociation energy among the halogens
D. Both B and C
6. The halogen which reacts spontaneously with gold (Au) to form Au+3 is
7. Which one of the following is the weakest acid in water
8. The halogen which reacts very slowly with halogen is
9. Which of the following represents the correct electronic configuration of VII A group elements in the ground state?
10. The halogen having highest electron affinity is
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of The Halogens and The Noble Gases MCQs