- In which country largest oil field “Ghawar Field” is located?
- How many techniques are used to plot the field form in salient pole machines?
- Which nine year old Pakistani girl from abbottabad has scaled 5000m peak in hunza valley?
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- If a country’s policy makers were to continuously use expansionary monetary policy in an attempt to hold unemployment below the natural rate the long-run result would be ?
- Which River is Known As Father of Rivers?
- When for the first time Nimaz-e-kisoof was offered________________?
- Which of the following would shift the long-run Phillips curve to the right ?
- What Is Pakistan Standard Time Into GMT ?
- The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called___________?
- Grameen Bank a pioneer in the field of micro finance was the brainchild of___________?